Zeke, a 15 Year Old Diabetic Dog

Zeke, a 15 Year Old Diabetic Dog
Zeke is believed to be a Puggle

Homemade Pet Food Book

When Zeke was alive he was on a diet of mostly or I guess I should say all meat, cooked meat of course.  He had gotten spoiled as a young dog and got to the point where he refused to eat anything but meat (no dog food ever).  I guess I should have sought out some home made pet food recipes for him but I just gave him whatever meat we were having for dinner.  Or maybe some boiled chicken or some cooked hamburger meat.  The vets would always look at me strange but then they would agree that he was doing so well and acknowledge that he refused to eat anything but meat and of course they did not want him not to eat so then they would just agree that ok, this is the way Zeke is.   

I recently came across this e-book on Amazon that contains home made pet food recipes and wish I would have found it while Zeke was still alive. 
Healthy Homemade Pet Food Cookbook ebook is full of good, natural, home made pet food recipes that will result in a healthier and happier pet.

1 comment: