Zeke, a 15 Year Old Diabetic Dog

Zeke, a 15 Year Old Diabetic Dog
Zeke is believed to be a Puggle

Top 10 Dog Diabetes Online Resources

I have done alot of online research on dog diabetes so that I can educate myself on how to manage Zekes' dog diabetes.  Below are some websites that I feel are very helpful and contain alot of information on dog diabetes.

K9 Diabetes (great forum on dog diabetes)

Dr. Carol Osborne, DVM

Vet Info Dog Diabetes

Pet Diabetes

Pets Web MD

Diabetes in Dogs

Washington State Univ Veterinary College

Merck Vet Manual

Pets With Diabetes Forum

Canine Diabetes

Have you come across some great online resources for managing your dogs diabetes?  If so please feel free to post them in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I administer a website for dogs with diabetes, www.k9diabetes.com, established in 2008. In addition to a number of pages on diabetes in general and links to other authoritative sources, we offer a forum at www.k9diabetes.com/forum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the very late reply here, your K9diabetes site is actually first on my list. Reminds me I need to pop over and visit again!

      Delete